The first-ever Latvian Space Conference for students and young professionals, interested in Space Exploration and current job opportunities in this sector available for Latvians, is about to happen. You are warmly invited!Speakers & Topics: 1) Gertrud Talvik (ESA), “European Space Agency’s opportunities” 2) Amara Graps (LU), “Utilization of Space Resources”. 3) Tālis Juhna (RTU), “Biology for space needs” 4) Pavel Ramzajev (Eventech), “High precision Space Timers” 5) Kaspars Kalniņš (RTU), “Materials for Space” Date: 29 November 2019, Venue: LMT Conference Hall, Ropazu iela 6 Program:
- 09:30-10:00 Check-in
- 10:00-13:00 Speakers’ Session
- 13:00-14:00 Lunch and Networking
- 14:00-16:00 Project Idea Workshop
On Wednesday, November 27, we offer you a broad selection of twenty inspirational full and half-day events. Through practical ways you will be able to discover the future of learning and acquire a deeper understanding on key topics, such as: the classroom of the future, forecasting methods for the future of education, designing value-based L&D roadmaps, storytelling for strategic academic innovation, creating video for teaching and learning, podcasting production, virtual and augmented reality implementing VR and AR scenarios, rethinking educational systems, developing chatbots for learning, designing an escape room for educators, learning design, personalisation and adaptive learning, serious gaming and much more.Explore the variety of the Pre-Conference Workshops and sign up early, as seats are limited! The main conference, which takes place on November 28 and 29, will have more than 120 inspiring, interactive and innovative sessions featuring over 300 speakers discussing the latest trends and insights in digital learning. Have a first sneak preview at some of the highlights here… Get up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in this fascinating and ever evolving field in conference and networking sessions and on the exhibition floor. Register today so you do not miss out on securing your place at one of the most exciting and relevant events taking place this year!
- Stereotypes, gender roles, prejudices;
- Toxic relationship (myths of romantic love, cycle of violence, adaptation mechanism);
- Resources available in Riga.
!!!! Volunteers needed.Volunteer advantages:
- Be a part of one of the most important and prestigious world sports chess event
- Gain valuable skills & experience working in a big international team and improve your CV
- Get an official letter of recommendation from the most intellectual brand in the world of sport
- Experience the atmosphere of a high-class international event
- Get branded merchandise as a contributor’s reward
- Smart and proactive youth
- English language (upper intermediate and higher). Russian or Latvian language will be advantage.
- Interested in high-standard event management skills improvement
- Chess knowledge is preferable but not obligatory
Data analysis wizards wanted! Can you do wonders while using data and statistics? Understand what R, SQL, Machine Learning means? Do you fancy solving real life case for the company and yet have a lot of fun? Prove yourself at the Deloitte hackathon and win EUR 500!Apply by 14.05. by sending your CV to email@example.com You can apply individually or form a team of 3 Any questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Azenes street 6 (1st floor)
LV - 1048
RTU Studentu serviss