- Stereotypes, gender roles, prejudices;
- Toxic relationship (myths of romantic love, cycle of violence, adaptation mechanism);
- Resources available in Riga.
!!!! Volunteers needed.Volunteer advantages:
- Be a part of one of the most important and prestigious world sports chess event
- Gain valuable skills & experience working in a big international team and improve your CV
- Get an official letter of recommendation from the most intellectual brand in the world of sport
- Experience the atmosphere of a high-class international event
- Get branded merchandise as a contributor’s reward
- Smart and proactive youth
- English language (upper intermediate and higher). Russian or Latvian language will be advantage.
- Interested in high-standard event management skills improvement
- Chess knowledge is preferable but not obligatory
Data analysis wizards wanted! Can you do wonders while using data and statistics? Understand what R, SQL, Machine Learning means? Do you fancy solving real life case for the company and yet have a lot of fun? Prove yourself at the Deloitte hackathon and win EUR 500!Apply by 14.05. by sending your CV to email@example.com You can apply individually or form a team of 3 Any questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- hydro technologies,
- hydro technology business development and
- hydro technology policies.
AFTERNOON DEBATE ‘HIGHER EDUCATION IN EUROPE: PLAY TO WIN’. Debate will take place on the 29th of April 2019 from 14:30 to 18.00 at the European Parliament and will be a privileged occasion for Higher education professionals and students to share their experiences, visions, and ideas on the future and the role of higher education. Registration by 19 April 2019 here. The programme and more information about the event here.
EC Commmissioner of Education, Culture, Youth and Sport Mr Tibor Navracsics will be speaking about the Future of Education at 29th EURASHE Annual Conference ‘Future Students. Future Universities. Future Jobs. Professional Higher Education in the changing world.’ on the 16 May, 2019 in Budapest, Hungary. Check out the full programme and register by 9 May, 2019 here.
UAS LEADERSHIP FORUM. 14:00-16:50, 16 May 2019. EURASHE invites leaders of the institutions to the 5th UAS Leadership Forum which will discuss the future and the changing role of higher education. More about UAS Leadership Forum here. Please register here by 9 May, 2019.
EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES’ NETWORKING SESSION. 13:30-14:00, 17 May 2019. Interested in opportunities to participate at the European Commission’s European Universities’ Initiative? Want to find some potential partners and get all the answers to the related questions? Register and come to the networking session! Register here.
INTERACTIVE SESSIONS. 16-17 May 2019. Don’t miss the opportunity to know more about the Future Students, Future Universities and Future Jobs participating at the interactive discussions such as Good Practices, Breakout sessions and Poster presentations. No registration is needed, but have a look at the programme to decide which sessions you would like to attend.
BOOK LAUNCH: ‘A MANUAL FOR INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION’ BY LUCIEN BOLLAERT. 19:00-21.00 15 May 2019. Come to the Pre-Conference reception, participate in the Book launch-discussion and get a book with the author’s signature. Pre-order the book here with a comment ‘I will pick up my book in Budapest’ in the Notes section.
ARMCHAIR DISCUSSION. 10:40-11:20 16 May 2019. Don’t miss the Armchair discussion ‘Future Skills for future graduates – how well we are prepared?’ moderated by EURASHE Vice President Prof. Ulf-Daniel Ehlers.
NEW EURASHE MEMBERS’ BRUNCH. 12:00-13:00 15 May 2019. Did you join EURASHE as a member in the period of 2017-2019? Then come to the first time organised New EURASHE Members’ Brunch. The Brunch will serve as an opportunity to express your expectations and to know more about our activities, as well as for us to hear from you how we can better serve your institution’s needs while enjoying some delicious food and drinks. Register by 1 May 2019.
Azenes street 6 (1st floor)
LV - 1048
RTU Studentu serviss