Riga will become the world chess capital in July 2019. The second Grand Prix leg will be hosted at Latvian National Library from July 11 till 25. Grand Prix in Riga will continue Championship Cycle. 16 best chess players from different countries will come to Riga to compete for Candidates Tournament participation.
!!!! Volunteers needed.Volunteer advantages:
- Be a part of one of the most important and prestigious world sports chess event
- Gain valuable skills & experience working in a big international team and improve your CV
- Get an official letter of recommendation from the most intellectual brand in the world of sport
- Experience the atmosphere of a high-class international event
- Get branded merchandise as a contributor’s reward
- Smart and proactive youth
- English language (upper intermediate and higher). Russian or Latvian language will be advantage.
- Interested in high-standard event management skills improvement
- Chess knowledge is preferable but not obligatory