http://wpweb-prod.rtu.lv/karjera/wp-content/uploads/sites/80/2018/12/lapai.png 1051 1892 laumavevere http://wpweb-prod.rtu.lv/karjera/wp-content/uploads/sites/80/2017/01/KarjerasCentrs_Logo_120px.png laumavevere2018-12-17 19:06:152019-06-27 17:35:57The complete guide to becoming an A.I. Guardian
You have decided that you want to launch into the AIOSPHERE and you are ready to become The next A.I. Guardian. This is great because you will be greatly rewarded:
- Top 5 teams get an all-expenses-paid* invitation to A.I. bootcamp in Warsaw, Poland, where will be trained by exceptional international speakers, top minds in the AI field
- Access to the latest Surface Pro devices**
- A well-deserved place in the A.I Hall of Fame
- University students, researchers and professors from Cyprus, Malta, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Hungary, Romania, Poland, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldova.
- Also, we’re looking to have a diverse, inclusive environment and this is why we’ve partnered with A.I. Accessibility, so every participant can have a fair chance at succeeding.
- Gather your dream A.I. team made of: 4 students, 1 researcher and 1 professor (optional)
- Think about a project that and solve local or global education pain-points through Artificial Intelligence. The Solution that will improve the educational journey for the next generation has to include one or more of the following resources: Azure Chatbot framework, Azure machine learning, Azure cognitive services.
- It is mandatory to follow any Microsoft AI School courses and to get Azure for Students.
- Microsoft AI School – for students to dive in and learn how to start building intelligence into their solutions with the Microsoft AI platform, including pre-trained AI services like Cognitive Services and Bot Framework, as well as deep learning tools like Azure Machine Learning, Visual Studio Code Tools for AI, and Cognitive Toolkit. Our platform enables any developer to code in any language and infuse AI into their apps.
- Azure for Students Offer – Claim 100$ in Azure credit so you can build your idea.
- Microsoft Self-paced Labs –hands-on learning based on each student / professor schedule with our 24 free, Self-paced Labs, to keep their cloud knowledge fresh – from building intelligent bots to developing real-time experience using Xamarin App, Cognitive Services and Azure Cosmos DB
- Microsoft Professional Program for Artificial Intelligence – The AI track takes aspiring AI engineers from a basic introduction of AI to mastery of the skills needed to build deep learning models for AI solutions that exhibit human-like behavior and intelligence